The well-appointed Wardman Tower is tucked into lavish and plentiful acreage, just enough removed from the coveted Connecticut Avenue making your entrance to this iconic building a rare and exquisite experience.
- This esteemed address is surrounded by Rock creek parkway, a picturesque artery traversing Washington, stretching from the south side of the building directly into the heart of Washington.
- A metro stop sits conveniently just off the premises.
- Wardman Tower is a short drive or metro-ride to Reagan National Airport and Dulles International Airport.
- Your home is within close proximity to the charming neighborhoods of Chevy Chase and Friendship Heights.
- This address allows you to easily access the Kennedy Center, the trendy establishments of Georgetown, Dupont Circle’s premium retail and nightlife, the Wegmans at Cleveland Park, as well as major art and cultural institutions near the National Mall. To live here is to truly have it all.
2660 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008